Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Cabinet Member approval sought for Outline Business Case.
1. That appendices A and B of this report be exempt from disclosure by virtue of the Local Government Act 1972, Schedule 12A, Part 1, paragraph 3 (as amended) in that they contain information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
2. The Cabinet Member for Finance, Property and Regeneration:
2.1Approved a “partnership - style” delivery route;
2.2Approved the investigation of the proposed mitigation methods for reducing the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) affordability gap of the current scheme; and delegated authority to the Executive Director of Growth Planning and Housing and Finance to approve the implementation of the mitigations once they result in a viable scheme; the proposed mitigations being:
· Reviewing the housing tenure ratio;
· Reviewing the design detail to achieve best value for money;
· Investigating the potential for additional Community Infrastructure Levy funding;
2.3 Approved the contract between the Council and the contractor to be varied to allow for the release of the sum as set out in the report to cover the cost of delivering the remaining contracted multi-disciplinary services.
2.4 Approved the release of the budget as specified within Appendix A of the report to spend on void secure costs.
Reasons for Decision
The decisions as set out above haves been reached following a detailed delivery options appraisal process.
Publication date: 27/08/2020
Date of decision: 27/08/2020
Effective from: 05/09/2020