Executive Decisions 2001-2014
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Lindsey Hall
This register of interests was published on Monday 18th November, 2019, 2.03 pm.
Browse previous submissions
View history of changes
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Lindsey Hall a Member of Westminster City Council give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests which I am required to declare under the Westminster City Council Code of Conduct for Members and Co-opted Members, and have put 'none' where I have no such interests under any heading.
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Description of your employment activity
Co-Director, Robert Hall (UK) Ltd (no longer trading)
Robert Hall Asian Art Ltd (since May 2016)
2. Any payment or provision of any financial benefit (other than from the City Council) made or provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by the Member in the carrying out of your duties as a Member or towards my election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992
Name of Person or Body making Payments
Conservative Party paid for cost of printing leaflets
3. Any contract which is made between you (or a body in which you have a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority: (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of Contracts
4. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the City Council.
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
Not shown on web site
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for
6. Any tenancy where to your knowledge: a) the landlord is the City Council; and b) the tenant is a body in which you have a beneficial interest.
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where: a) that body to your knowledge has a place of business or land in the area of the City Council; and either (i) The total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; (ii) If the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you have a beneficial interest which exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class
8. Any body of which you are a Member or in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by your authority.
Name of Body
School Governor, St George's RC Secondary School, Lanark Road, Maida Vale, London, W9
President, Westminster North Conservative Club - 2008-2014
9. Any body a) exercising functions of a public nature; b) directed to charitable purposes, or c) one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) of which you are a Member or in a position of general control or management.
Name of Body
Association of Local Conservative Councillors
The Past Overseer's Society
10. Please list, including dates where possible, all training undertaken to prepare you for your role as Councillor
Councillor Inductions 2007
Senior Appointments Training
Code of Conduct training: 7th June 2018
Updated Code of Conduct Training - Monday 18 November